- Large bottle , one ounce, $38.50
- Smaller bottle - half ounce, $18.50
- Dusting powder $3.50
So what does it smell like? It was classified as a heady oriental fragrance for women.
- Top notes: neroli, bergamot, lily of the valley
- Middle notes: cinnamon, cloves, orange blossom,rose, jasmine
- Base notes: tonka bean, musk, sandalwood, patchouli, vanilla, civet and ambergris
The deluxe crystal parfum flacons were equipped with a silver metal label hanging around the neck of the bottle, much like a liquor tag found on decanters, these bottles were made by Baccarat. Other bottles were made up of molded glass and simply had a silver or white paper label, these bottles were produced by Wheaton Glass in New Jersey, USA.
L'Ardente Nuit was available in the following:
- 1/5 oz Parfum mini bottle stands 1 7/8" tall. (Fan shaped stoppered bottle)
- 1/2 oz Parfum bottle stands 3 1/2" tall. (Fan shaped stoppered bottle)
- oz Parfum bottle stands 4 1/4" tall. (Fan shaped stoppered bottle)
- 1 oz Parfum deluxe bottle stands 6" tall and was made by Baccarat. (Fan shaped stoppered bottle)
- 1 oz Eau de Toilette bottle stands 5" tall. (Fan shaped stoppered bottle)
- Eau de Toilette bottle stands 5 1/4" tall.
- Mini bottle stands 1 3/4" tall. (square faceted bottle with truncated corners)
- Mini perfume bottle stands 1.25" tall (cylindrical shape, has screw on top w/cork)
- After bath dusting powder housed inside of a royal red leather box.